VAT Recovery Process
VAT Recovery Process GTR: Global Tax Reclaim – Global Tax Returns
- Avail of our free analysis to assess your potential VAT recovery. Compare to your existing process, assess ways we can optimise your VAT experience.
- Using our TaxTech we assess your potential Value Added Tax reclaim entitlements, and present you with a free report.
- We will then determine your eligibility to optimise your VAT reclaim, based on the regulations, and best practices’ applicable in each jurisdiction expenditure has been incurred.
This is the VAT Recovery Process GTR: Global Tax Reclaim – Global Tax Returns
- Our practical experience in international VAT law, as well as the specific rules and regulations of each individual country, allow us to unlock every possible retrieval opportunity on your behalf.
- We will review, organize, and analyse all your invoices to assess the extent, and most importantly maximize your potential VAT refund.
- Our team of account managers will work with you to ensure that the required transactions are retrieved for seamless processing.
- During an on-site retrieval if relevant, we will ensure that the integrity of your files is maintained with Audit and Confidentiality in mind.
- Next, our team prepare the relevant documentation for final review, and submit all claims with each relevant tax agency.
- We will complete all relevant forms in the local language of each country.
- Any questions/issues raised by the various VAT authorities in advance of your claim being approved for payment is managed by your Account manager at GTR.
- Our robust proprietary software and client log-in facility will facilitate absolute transparency throughout the full lifecycle of each claim
- On successful completion of all the process, your VAT refund will be transferred directly into your bank account and all files will be returned to you.
- Our fee is raised only at this stage, based on the actual VAT recovered.