VAT Recovery Process
VAT Recovery Process: Global Tax Reclaim
Free Analysis to assess potential
- Avail of our free analysis to assess your potential VAT recovery. Compare to your existing process and assess ways we can optimise your VAT experience.
- Using our TaxTech we assess your potential Value Added Tax reclaim entitlements and present you with a free report.
- We will then determine your eligibility to optimise your VAT reclaim based on the regulations and best practices’ applicable in each jurisdiction expenditure has been incurred.
The VAT Recovery Process
- Our practical experience in international VAT law as well as the specific rules and regulations of each individual country allow us to unlock every possible retrieval opportunity on your behalf.
- We will review, organize and analyse all your invoices to assess the extent and most importantly maximize your potential VAT refund.
- Our team of account managers will work with you to ensure that the required transactions are retrieved for seamless processing.
- During an on-site retrieval if relevant we will ensure that the integrity of your files is maintained with Audit and Confidentiality in mind.
Preparations & Submission
- Next our team prepare the relevant documentation for final review and submit all claims with each relevant tax agency.
- We will complete all relevant forms in the local language of each country.
Tax Office Correspondence
- Any questions/issues raised by the various VAT authorities in advance of your claim being approved for payment is managed by your Account manager at GTR.
- Our robust proprietary software and client log-in facility will facilitate absolute transparency throughout the full lifecycle of each claim
- On successful completion of all the process your VAT refund will be transferred directly into your bank account and all files will be returned to you.
- Our fee is raised only at this stage based on the actual VAT recovered.